It’s time for the Sunday giveaway! Like every week, we’re giving away a brand new Android phone to one lucky Android Authority reader.
A big congratulations to the winner of last week’s OnePlus 7T Pro giveaway, Pablo O. from Argentina.
MNML Case is excited to unveil the world’s thinnest clear case for the freshly announced Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL.
If you like clear cases you will not find a thinner clear case. MNML Case is made of a unique blend of TPU and PP which gives it durability and will not discolor over time like most TPU only clear cases.
The Pixel 4 has a 5.7-inch display with AMOLED panels and Full HD+ resolution, revealing a screen that’s color-rich, sharp, and accurate. It’s powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, and since the Pixel 3, Google has upped the RAM to 6GB.
The camera unit is a departure too, moving from a single rear camera to a dual-camera setup. The main sensor is 12MP, while the second sensor is 16MP telephoto lens, but the flair is in the features, such as Live HDR+. This tool presents a more accurate representation of what the resulting image will look like as you compose you shot.
There’s plenty more to get excited about with the Pixel 4. Check out our related coverage below:
Enter the giveaway here
- This is an international giveaway (except when we can not ship to your country).
- If we can not ship to your country, you will be compensated with an online gift card of equal MSRP value to the prize.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- We are not responsible if your giveaway prize malfunctions.
- You must be age of majority in your country of residence.
- We are not responsible for any duties or import fees that you may incur.
- Only one entry per person; please do not enter multiple email addresses. We will verify all winners and if we detect multiple email addresses by the same person you will not be eligible to win.
- We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
- This giveaway is operated by Android Authority.
- The prize will ship when it is available to purchase.
This content was originally published here.